Exploring campaign strategy, messages and tactics, this course will give you the confidence and skills you need to achieve real change. You’ll learn how to plan and deliver campaigns from scratch using tried and tested techniques.
Any organisations – such as charities and pressure groups – who want a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of effective campaigning.
- Identifying the issue: what do you want to change?
- Planning your campaign and developing a campaign strategy
- Communicating your campaign messages
- Engaging and inspiring grassroots supporters
- Campaigning with the media
- Influencing decision-makers
- Monitoring progress, measuring success and learning lessons