Your supporters are key to the success of your organisation – so how do you ensure they are inspired to take action, donate money or give their time? This course explores techniques and tactics for building long term, mutually beneficial relationships with your supporters and members.
Charities, pressure groups, museums and galleries who want to increase the commitment and motivation of their supporters, or build an active supporter base from scratch.
- What your supporters want from you
- Supporter communications – what to say and how to say it
- Members, supporters or activists?
- Creating a narrative of actions, feedback and milestones
- Writing for maximum impact
- Developing a supporter engagement strategy